Come join China Partnership in Jinmen, Taiwan from August 7-10 for a forum for Chinese pastors. This will be a great opportunity to fellowship with Chinese pastors and listen to the voices shaping the Chinese house church today. The theme of this year’s forum is discipleship with one plenary in English and all others in Chinese (with translation provided). There will be between an estimated 500-700 pastors from China in attendance.
The forum begins the evening of August 7, 2018 and concludes on the evening of August 10, 2018.
Your registration fee includes:
- conference attendance and materials
- all in-country meals and transportation
- a Taiwanese SIM card for your phone
- translation during the conference
- logistical support
- cost: $250
In order to ensure the best travel experience, we will be booking your hotel room in Taipei on August 6 and in Jinmen from August 7-11.
- the price of the hotel in Taipei is $77/night
- the price for your hotel room in Jinmen is $57/night
- after completing your conference registration below, we will contact you to finalize the length of your hotel stay and the according payment.
- cost: determined after conference registration
Costs: $125 + hotel (determined after registration)
International Travel: Jinmen is a tiny island right off the coast of Xiamen, China, but it belongs to Taiwan. We recommend attendees from the United States fly into Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport (TPE) on Monday, August 6. We will then fly to Jinmen (also called Kinmen) on Tuesday, August 7. We recommend booking a return flight to the United States on Saturday, August 11, in the late afternoon or evening. We will fly back to Taipei the morning of August 11 and we want to ensure you have enough time in between flights.
- We recommend flying into Taiwan instead of China because of the visa requirements; there is not visa requirement for Americans to fly into Taiwan.
- Cost: determined by attendee
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org